Featuring a 25K weave throughout the stick and weighing in at 390 grams, the new Feather Lite XT technology removes weight without compromising the strength or durability. Infused with Graphene - a material that is 200x stronger than steel, this promises to be one the most durable sticks on the market. In terms of playability and feel, the Sherwood X STAPLE stick provides more shot power through its unique Target Lock Taper. It features a hybrid kickpoint that is extremely versatile and caters to all shooting styles while the newly designed E2-17 shaft geometry which gently locks the hands into position for amazing feel and control.
- Target Lock Taper - A hybrid low/mid kick point allowing the shaft to take a greater load and release with more velocity and power.
- Blackline XXV Carbon Fibre - The proprietary weave uses unique manufacturing methods to create our lightest and most responsive carbon fibre ever, allowing you to feel the puck like never before.
- Graphene Infused - Graphene is a nano-material that is 200 times stronger than steel. It's the most impact resistant material ever used in a Sherwood hockey stick.
- E2-17 - Enhanced Edge - Rounded corners of the enhanced edge shaft create a precise feel in the player's hands. The concave walls of the shaft allow the player's fingers to lock into position.
- Featherlite XT - The lightweight carbon fibre layup uses a handmade manufacturing method that improves balance and the durability despite that it is super lightweight.
- VRF4 Blade - This thinner, and lighter blade profile incorporates advanced foams for amazing feel and durability. Resinjection System- Proprietary process to create the thinnest, lightest and strongest combination of carbon fiber filaments and resin
Jeff Staple has achieved legendary status in the world of streetwear due to his creative vision and work in graphic, fashion and footwear design. Jeff has produced some of the most iconic and highly coveted products in the history of streetwear – including the STAPLE Pigeon Dunk. Jeff founded STAPLE in 1997 – the New York-based pioneering streetwear brand with the infamous “Pigeon” logo. Today, Jeff is also the creator & host of HYPEBEAST’s popular podcast “The Business of HYPE” and he is one of the most prominent teachers on SKILLSHARE. Jeff continues to expand his “Positive Social Contagion” worldwide going on two decades — and counting.