The Sherwood X STAPLE glove offers an anatomical fit that is nice and snug in the fingers and backhand, but unrestricted and mobile in the wrist. Get the highest level of protection with four layers of interior padding to protect you in any situation. The Sherwood X Staple glove has an adjustable cuff flare to fit each player’s unique style. The palm material is black pro feel nash that feels game ready right off the shelf.
- Lightweight PU Cuff roll and back hand accents
- 3 piece index and middle fingers for maximum mobility
- Triple density ethylene foam laminated protection package
- Pro gauge PE board insets for improved protection
- Flex Lock Thumb for maximum mobility and control
- COP r29 Antimicrobial copper infused lining material
- AX Suede palm with reinforced overlay and contrast stitching
- Heat embossed logo and fingertip grip areas on palm
- Stretch mesh finger gussets for maximum mobility and ready to play feel
Jeff Staple has achieved legendary status in the world of streetwear due to his creative vision and work in graphic, fashion and footwear design. Jeff has produced some of the most iconic and highly coveted products in the history of streetwear – including the STAPLE Pigeon Dunk. Jeff founded STAPLE in 1997 – the New York-based pioneering streetwear brand with the infamous “Pigeon” logo. Today, jeff is also the creator & host of HYPEBEAST’s popular podcast “The Business of HYPE” and he is one of the most prominent teachers on SKILLSHARE. Jeff continues to expand his Positive Social Contagion” worldwide going on two decades — and counting.