Bring your game to the next level. The CODE III is a high performance stick designed for playmakers to stand out on the ice. It is best described as a lightweight and balanced stick that provides a combination of speed and power behind every shot. Equiped with a 25K blade and our VRF2 blade core, the CODE III provides better puck feel and more consistant accuracy. For players looking for a reliable stick, the Featherlite technology allows for an incredibly durable stick while still remaining lightweight. The stick provides more shot power through its unique Target Lock Taper while its hybrid kickpoint that is extremely versatile and caters to all shooting styles.
- Weight: 440g (SR)
- Length: 57'
- Textured Grip
- Mid/Low Hybrid Kickpoint
- Target Lock Taper - A hybrid low/mid kick point allowing the shaft to take a greater load and release with more velocity and power.
- E2-17 - Enhanced Edge- Rounded corners of the enhanced edge shaft create a precise feel in the player's hands. The concave walls of the shaft allow the player's fingers to lock into position.
- VRF2 Blade - Vibration reduction foam injected bladed with carbon stringer for added rigidity and response.
- Blackline XXV Carbon Fibre - The proprietary weave uses unique manufacturing methods to create our lightest and most responsive carbon fibre ever, allowing you to feel the puck like never before.
- Featherlite - The lightweight carbon fibre layup uses a handmade manufacturing method that improves balance and the durability despite that it is super lightweight.