The CODE V is an elite-level stick that is the culmination of years of design and engineering. Created for the ultimate playmaker, the CODE V is best described as a lightweight and balanced stick that provides a combination of speed and power behind every shot. Featuring a 25K weave throughout the stick and weighing in at 390 grams, the new Feather Lite XT technology removes weight without compromising the strength or durability. Infused with Graphene - a material that is 200x stronger than steel, this promises to be one the most durable sticks on the market. In terms of playability and feel, the CODE V stick provides more shot power through its unique Target Lock Taper. It features a hybrid kickpoint that is extremely versatile and caters to all shooting styles while the newly designed E2-17 shaft geometry which gently locks the hands into position for amazing feel and control.
- Weight: 390g (SR)
- Length: 60'
- Textured Grip
- Mid/Low Hybrid Kickpoint
- Target Lock Taper - A hybrid low/mid kick point allowing the shaft to take a greater load and release with more velocity and power.
- E2-17 - Enhanced Edge- Rounded corners of the enhanced edge shaft create a precise feel in the player's hands. The concave walls of the shaft allow the player's fingers to lock into position.
- VRF4 Blade - This thinner, and lighter blade profile incorporates advanced foams for amazing feel and durability.
- Blackline XXV Carbon Fibre - The proprietary weave uses unique manufacturing methods to create our lightest and most responsive carbon fibre ever, allowing you to feel the puck like never before.
- Featherlite XT - The lightweight carbon fibre layup uses a handmade manufacturing method that improves balance and the durability despite that it is super lightweight.
- Resinjection System- Proprietary process to create the thinnest, lightest and strongest combination of carbon fiber filaments and resin
- Graphene Infused- Graphene is a nano-material that is 200 times stronger than steel. It's the most impact resistant material ever used in a Sherwood hockey stick.